TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION ON PREMISES
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
CHECK IN, ARRIVAL, STAY & CHECK OUT
- No person appearing to be under the influence of liquor or similar will be allowed on the premises.
- The person signing the register will be held responsible for any damages that might be incurred during their stay and will be payable before they leave.
- On breach of any of the above-mentioned conditions, the manager may and will remove any such person from the premises.
- Guests will be responsible for any damage causes to the venue, rooms, or any other furnishings & fittings.
- No food or beverage may be brought into the venue without the prior written permission of the manager.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all rooms and suites or public areas of the hotelvenue. Smoking is permitted on private balconies or patios.
- Neither the venue, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees shall be held liable for any loss, damage, destruction, injury or death which may be caused to any person or the assets, property or any other item of equipment or the likes thereof which may occur because of any foreseen or unforeseen event or any act or omission on the part of the company, its owners, their agents, contractors or employees.
- The venue reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of the guest or invitees of the guest who must take all steps necessary for corrective action as requested by the venue.
- In the event of failure to comply with management's request, the venue may terminate a booking or function immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation.
- It is the policy of the venue not to discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, sex, marital status, age, ethnic origin or disability and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behaviour.
- Any person acting on behalf of any legal entity will be held responsible in his personal capacity for any obligations resulting from any contract by the legal body.
- Please take note that at certain times during the year the venue may host functions and events which may be considered a disturbance or an intrusion during a guest's stay. Please contact the venue should you require further information.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
- Reservations must be made in advance. Quotations for accommodation will be based on availability as at the date and time of quoting.
- Guests will receive a reservation confirmation, in writing, once the reservation has been secured via payment of a deposit or presentation of a billing voucher (for all reservations made through a travel agent or tour operator).
- Reservations must be secured by payment of 50% percentage of the accommodation costs or by way of a billing voucher (for bookings made via tour agents).
- Payment may be made via electronic funds transfer (into the bank account shown on the proforma invoice) or credit card. Proof of deposit payment email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa cards.
- Should a person fail to pay such deposit or present a billing voucher by the due date, the hotel may treat the booking as having been canceled without further notice.
- Cancellations to any reservations must be made in writing. The guest shall be liable for and pay a cancellation fee, the amount as described by the hotel venue at the time of booking confirmation.
- All rooms that have been confirmed will be held until 16h00 on the scheduled date of arrival at which time the hotel may re-let the room without further notice, unless prior notification of a late arrival.
- Cancellation policy: A. Cancellation within 0-7 Days 100 % of fees payable. B. Cancellation 8-14 Days 50 % of fees payable. C. Cancellation 15-30 Days 25 % of fees payable. D. Cancellation 31 Days & more 0 % of fees payable. E. All Refunds R200 Admin fee.
- All rates displayed on our website or at reception are net non-commissionable.
- Rates are subject to availability and fluctuations.
- Rates are per night sharing on a per person or per room basis as indicated.
- Rates are for accommodation including breakfast, unless negotiated otherwise.
- Special promotions and rates carry their own terms and conditions which apply accordingly.
- Prices quoted by the venue are expressed inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax).
- Price lists for additional items, such as room service and restaurant meals, are available on request or are displayed at the relevant location within the Hotelvenue.
- All other charges incurred during a guest's stay may either be settled immediately or by debiting them to each room's account, in which event such account shall be settled in full on departure upon presentation of an invoice.
CHECK IN, ARRIVAL, STAY & CHECK OUT
- Check in time is from 14h00 and check out time is by 11h00 (venue time) or as otherwise advised by the venue.
- This venue does not accept any responsibility or liability for any guest not satisfied with room allocations.
- Requests for early check-in & late check-out will be handled based on hotel availability at the time of check-in (an additional fee is payable for guaranteed late check-out).
- Should you need to confirm an earlier arrival than the venue's standard check-in time or a departure later than noon, please contact the venue directly in advance. If you plan to arrive earlier than the venue's check-in time and want to guarantee that you would be able to check into your room upon arrival, we would advise you to reserve the night prior to the date of arrival. Our venue is suitable for people with physical disabilities in certain areas and rooms.
- No keys will be handed over unless the full amount has been paid or guaranteed.
- This venue accepts no liability for any use of your credit card information howsoever caused.
- Our venue will do its best to ensure that all facilities listed at the venue will be available during your stay. However, we cannot guarantee that they will be available as maintenance and other work may be necessary from time to time.
- Pets are allowed only in the Farm House Standard Rooms. Only smaller canine pets on a leash and under full-time supervision of owners.
- Guests are encouraged to lock their rooms always unattended. Guests should take note that the venue does not accept responsibility whatsoever for theft from the premises or from rooms in the venue
- The guest is advised to have and is responsible for insurance to cover loss of baggage, personal effects and money.
- Exceeding check-out times without notifying the front desk in advance can result in extra charges, including, but not limited to, late check-out fees and/or an extra night's charges being applied to your bill.
- If the venue staff find any personal effects, goods left behind by a guest or any other lost property, the venue will retain such items and if an item is not reclaimed with the 3 months of the guest's departure it will be disposed of by the venue at its discretion.